Timeline example

Here is an example how you might write one event from your timeline:

9:30

Vaccines

In the morning we were called down to the staffroom one by one.  We nervously waiting in line watching our peers have needles stabbing into their flesh like a knife. I was terrified for my turn. The person in from of me gets called up to go.  I can hear my heart beating and I can feel the sweat dripping down my face like a waterfall.  Someone comes out of the room gripping their arm and sobbing in pain.  The door creaks open, the nurse peeks her head out and says "YOUR NEXT!" As I slowly walked to the chair, I sat down.  The nurse says in a devilish voice "don't worry it won't be too bad." Then she said "would you like me to count?"  I responded "ok".  It was the longest three seconds of my life.


Online timeline tool

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concluding paragraph

Research project

Text Talk